Studio Sale!-Make Me An Offer on Landscape Painting "Roadside View"

Hey Art lovers, I am having a Studio Sale to make room for new work. Make me an offer I can't refuse on the little gem, "Roadside View". Bidding starts at $55.00.

"Roadside View"
Oil on Board
5x 7"
by Princess Simpson Rashid

Make this piece from my rare collection of landscapes , yours, today. Best offer by Friday, June 6, 2014 at 5:00 pm  is the winner. Free Shipping on this one! 

What's going on?

I recently had an Open Studio event this weekend (May 30- June 1st) at my Tampa, FL studio and I am making room for a brand new body of work. I need your help. Some of you know, I have a love for plein air and landscape painting in addition to my regular abstract work. If landscapes float your boat, this your chance to own a Rashid original.   

Go ahead and make my day!....I would love to add your to my family of collectors.

Comments

That is definitely Florida?

Popular Posts