Donating Art To Help Save Homeless Pets



First Coast No More Homeless Pets introduces ArtUnleashed.

Friday, February 10, 2006
6:30:pm -10:30 pm
Stellers Gallery, San Marco

Join us for a night of fun featurein fine art by local and regional artists, a silent auction, delectable hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, and live music by Tropic Of Cancer!

For tickets and information, please visit
www.jaxartunleashed.com or call 904 910-6897.


On Feb 10, I'm participating in a chic art show and auction to benefit homeless pets. I'm a cat owner and lover. While living in Puerto Rico, my husband and I took in 5 stray cats. We moved them all here to the states when we relocated. I donated an original woodcut impression of a cat beloving to a dear friend. The title of the piece is, "Standing Tall/Wired Kitty".

Comments

Popular Posts