My First Show of the Artwalk NITE-"Sum of All Things" Exhibit Displays Dynamic Original Impressions-10/4/06

In the photo from l.r ( Annelies Dykgraaf, Princess Rashid, Daniel Wynn, Marsha Hatcher, Solomon Dixon)

Thanks everyone who came out to the opening. I hope you enjoyed the show.The exhibit continues until October 20, 2006. Contact me (904-535-6949) if you would like a personal tour of the show.


In the bottom photo, two of my artist friends, Annelies Dykgraaf (JCAAA/The Center) and Daniel Wynn (JCAAA), discuss my work. The graphic images in the background are original woodcuts and collographs. The show also displays etchings, linocuts, watercolor and acrylic paintings.



Gallery Hours:

Monday -Thursdays: 12 noon-5 pm
Friday: 10 am-1 pm.

FCCJ Downtown Campus Gallery
101 West State Street
Room A-1046

For more information call: 904 633-8210

Comments

Popular Posts