My Second Show of the Artwalk NITE-The Center Gallery @ The Carling, 10/4/06

After my solo show at the FCCJ Downtown Gallery, I dash over to the Center Gallery at the Carling on Adams Street. It was packed when I arrived and I got there late obviously. Artwalk is around 5-9 pm. Downtown traffic was really bad. But it was all very exciting to see so many people doing the Artwalk thing.



So I enter our co-op gallery and I'm very pleased to see so many people coming and going. About 5 artists in the group sold something that night. This guy here (in bottom photo) is checking out one of my fencing paintings entitled, "Epee Soup".



If you would like to visit the The Center Gallery: An Artist's Cooperative between 1st Wednesday Artwalks contact me (904 535-6949).

The Gallery is located in the Carling Building, 31 West Adams St. , Jacksonville, FL.

Comments

Popular Posts