Two Students From Rashid's Experimental Watermedia Workshop



In the Reddi Arts workshop, I demonstrated techniques and materials including watercolor crayons, Yupo paper, Fredrix Watercolor Canvas and Boards and Golden Fluid Acrylics. Since it was a workshop, I encouraged my students to BE BOLD and Experimental. I told them not to worry about mistakes and most of all, while painting, have lots of fun! We all had a BLAST!

Janet and Charlene, thank you all for participating ! And Reddi Arts -Thank you for providing the venue.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Princess -

I just loved the class.!!!! In fact I went back 2 days later to tell them
that they needed to have 3 day workshop because there was just too much to
learn. I am so appreciative and thankful for your sharing. You can
automatically sign me up the next time you are even thinking about giving a
class!

Blessings for you and your family for the holidays - Warmly ..Janet

Popular Posts