Experience the Open Gallery Slide Show



Click on title above. Its a hyperlink to the slideshow and individual images from my opening at The Open Gallery in San Marco on Nov, 9th.

It was a great group show!!! Thank you Kate M. for taking and posting the slide show!!! Thank you Jennifer P. for providing the opportunity to show. Thank you Marsha H. for providing the above shot! AND Thank you-- to all of my guests who stopped by my room, visited with me, and signed my guest book. I appreciate all the positive feedback!!!!

The show was a blast!!! My work will remain there until end of November. I will also be a working Artist In Residence there for the month. Call me (904 535-6949) for more information about arranging a studio visit.

The images in the slideshow related to me are #11, 19, 20, & 21 out of 24. Be sure to check them out because there is a shot of me with my little apprentice/protege- Jana Rashid.

Stay tuned and subscribe to this blog because there are more images to come!!- Princess

Comments

Popular Posts