Rashid In the News /Fencing & Art


My gallery, The Sword & Brush Gallery, was a corporate sponsor to the JFC 5th Annual River City Duel Till you Drop Fencing Tournament. As a competitive member and Vice President of the Jacksonville Fencing Club it has been important to me to support the organization in all ways possible. Providing a little ambiance with my fencing art is just one way I support the sport and our JFC program.

The Florida Times Union did a great interview with me and other participants and organizers of this event. I think the article really reflects how fun and crazy fencers can be!





Oh! I sold an original watercolor and made great contacts. One gentleman would like see if my style of action painting would relate well to local boxers. We shall see. Stay tuned.

Thank you Times Union, JFC and all who came out to support the event!!

Comments

Popular Posts