The Florida Times Union Presents An Audio Slideshow About Princess Simpson Rashid and Her Latest Work!

Click on the title or link to view audio slide show. The slideshow features images and audio of me working in my Downtown Jacksonville studios. Also there's a good shot of my young daughter working in the studio with me. The works produced in the studio were all for my show "Elemental Atmospheres" that debuted at The Museum of Science and History (MOSH) on March 30, 2007. The slide show is really about the evolution of the work for that show. One of the paintings featured is entitled, "Periodic Table".

The slideshow also includes audio and video footage of me coaching and fencing at the Jacksonville Fencing Club. It ends with footage of me working with my youngest student, Savannah Lee. She is 5 years old.

Comments

Popular Posts