"Bright"-Acrylic Painting by Princess Rashid

I had fun painting this one. I left mostly the initial wash of colors virtually untouched. I glazed the surface with several textured but thin layers of medium. This added to the glossy appearance of the painting.

"Bright"
Acrylic on Paper
22 x 15"
AVAILABLE-(Framed)
$800.00
(904) 296-1414

There is also a freshness to this piece. I wasn't trying to make a complicated or complex composition. The painting just worked after the first three applications of paint so I left it alone and here you have "Bright", the painting.

Currently this painting is on view at the Fogle Fine Art Downtown Satellite Gallery at LRK Architects, 315 Bay Street, Jacksonville, FL.

To see more or my work click on the title or visit this link: Princess Rashid @ Fogle Fine Art.

Comments about this piece are welcome. Click the comment button below.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular Posts