Being A Pregnant Artist

Well, we're at 31 weeks of pregnancy today! Yeah! We are officially in the third trimester.

Had my OBGYN check up today. We're at one every 2 weeks now. She said I was a bit anemic and increased my iron supplement dosage. On the bright side my glucose test came back good so no gestational diabetes. I have to admit, I'm a bit concerned about the anemia thing. According to my doctor, it may not just be the pregnancy. That's not really what I wanted to hear today.

It's was a rough morning already with the morning sickness, vomiting and heartburn. Lovely! I didn't sleep well because of the heartburn. SO I'm tired and once I got the anemia news, I felt more tired...

Anyway, I'm trying to paint regularly. It's difficult-mentally and physically. Some days are better than others.

Comments

Popular Posts