"KulpAbility" Reception @ Felix Kulpa Gallery Photos-Great Turnout!

I want to thank everyone who came out to the show last Friday, April 3, 2009 in Santa Cruz, CA at the Felix Kulpa Gallery. It was a great nite and the exhibit was well attended. There were even sales of framed pieces and prints in the print rack. Sales are always great but on opening night it's especially wonderful. 

This exhibit featured over 50 members of the MPC Print Club. To learn more about our club click on the link.

Below are some photos of the reception.  Do you like my hat?


Caption: Artist, Princess Simpson Rashid (me) standing by my monotype print, "Okay: State-1". Photo taken by Nora Partido.

Caption: Art patrons admiring my print...among the many other beautiful works in the show. Photo taken by P.Rashid

Caption: More art lovers having a good time at the show. Photo taken by P. Rashid

Comments

Popular Posts