Catching up!

Now that my show at the Pacific Grove Art Center is hung and it's had its debut, I need to catch up on a lot of things...like my blog updates. As you can see from the picture below, I've been a busy bee!

What have I been working on (besides taking care of my family)? Here's my "short" list.
  • A brand spanking new website featuring all my new abstract work.
  • Making iMovie videos of my painting process
  • Learning a tiny bit of Abode Photoshop and Illustrator
  • Updating my new art in my Flick database.
  • Finishing edition of my "A View From El Morro" woodcut on gray paper.
  • Thinking about doing a new woodcuts of landscapes of Monterey Peninsula scenic areas.
  • Thinking of doing some plein air painting
  • Finding some sport-fencers to play with
What about you? Are you coming off a big project or getting ready for one? What are you doing to keep those creative juices flowing?

Comments

Popular Posts