The reception of "The White Space" at the Pacific Grove Art Center

I would like to thank Joan McCleary, Executive Director of the Pacific Grove Art Center (PGAC) and Julie Brown Smith, preparator of the PGAC, for helping to make my show a success. Also, I'd like to thank Michael Townsend at Golden Artists Colors for all his help and technical support.

(In the photo: Princess Rashid (me) discussing the state of the Pacific Grove art scene with an Art Center patron and local conceptual artist.)

(In the photo: An Art Center patron reading my artist statement. Painting shown in the photo is entitled, "Algebra Web". Photo taken by Adam Joseph )

(In the photo: The painting shown in the photo is entitled, "Composition C". Photo taken by Adam Joseph.)

(In the photo: Two Art Center patrons really look into my paintings. The paintings in this photo are entitled (l.r): "Flow" and "Coldhouse". Photo taken by Adam Joseph.)

(In this photo: The painting in this photo is entitled, "Periodic Table-2". Photo taken by Adam Joseph.)


(In this photo: Artist, Princess Rashid (me) discussing the works in the exhibit with Art Center patron.)

Thank you to all that came out to the reception. Your support means alot to me.

(In the photo: Art Center patrons in the E. Dyke Gallery @ The Pacific Grove Art Center, Pacific Grove, CA-5/29/09 for "The White Space: New Works by Princess Simpson Rashid" exhibit. Photo taken by Adam Joseph.)


The show runs until July 9, 2009. So if you missed the reception and/or you would like to take a second look in person, please stop by and sign my guest book. I would love to hear from you.

E. Dyke Gallery
Pacific Grove Art Center
568 Lighthouse Ave, Pacific Grove, CA
http://www.pgartcenter.org

Comments

Popular Posts