"Let's Rock-Epee Fencers!"- Original Watercolor Available on EBAY!

As many of my readers know, I love competitive sport-fencing. I'm so excited about it that I'm dedicating this month of August to my favorite weapon-EPEE! Stay tuned for more paintings this month posted to EBAY.

"Let's Rock-Two Male Epee Fencers"
7 x 7"
Watercolor on Yupo Paper
Will ship varnished and matted.
Click here to BID

Please click here to the auction page where there's an opportunity for you to place your bid. This auction runs until August 27,2009. For the first couple of paintings I post, I will be offering FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA. If you are overseas, shipping cost will apply. PayPAL is the preferred method of payment. Contact me if you have any questions: prashid@theswordandbrush.com

To learn more about "Why I Paint Fencers" click on link.

Since my baby was born last year, I have finally been able to return to working out with some local fencers in my area (Monterey Peninusula). Whoo HOO!

Comments

Popular Posts