Sand City West End Celebration-This Saturday-August 22, 2009

This is a FREE event (but the art is for sale) so come out and enjoy yourself and support the local Central California art community.
My booth #: D-49, Ortiz Ave.

On August 22, Sand City, CA features the annual West End Celebration, an exciting blend of art and industry in a newly transformed area of the City dubbed 'SoHo West'. The celebration features live music, dance and street performances as well as great food and of course the creative wares of local artists and artisans.

I have a booth (
# D-49) at the festival. So come out to support me too! YaY! I would love to meet you and share my work with you.

Location: Ortiz Ave., Sand City, CA.

The event runs from 12-6 pm, 8/22/09.

See you there!-Princess

Comments

Popular Posts