Free Wi-Fi At Work!-Coffee Shop Sketch

At first, I was a bit nervous working on this sketch. Believe it on not, I'm a little shy. So it's been  hard for me to sketch out in public. (I don't like people looking at me when I'm looking at them...That's weird, because I don't have a problem painting my abstracts or even landscapes in front of people.....).




Borders, near where I live, has Free-Wi-Fi service and that definitely makes a difference when it comes to where I work and buy joe.

Anyway, this guy was so into his work online that he never looked my way. So I was free to just observe him. Still, I had to work fast because he kept fidgeting and changing positions but I think I captured a lot of the information I wanted...just needed a little more time for the face.....

Comments

Popular Posts