Composition Square 3-Print on Demand

  Here is one of the new designs I have available on my Print-On-Demand (P.O.D) shops:

"Composition 3 Square"
c. 2010 Princess Simpson Rashid


To order cool art products (coasters, mugs, stickers, calendars, video recorders, etc..) featuring this image visit my Print on Demand (P.O.D) store: www.cafepress.com/prashidart

To order an awesome full color print of this image visit my Print on Demand (P.O.D) printer:
http://theswordandbrushgallery.imagekind.com/

In the Imagekind gallery, the painting is listed as "Square 3 Composition".

If you like the framing, I recommend the Porcelain mat I selected in  the default category for a subtle display effect. If you want a more bold and/or striking display choose the Digital White mat. These are my recommendations but please feel free to play around with the different frames, mat and papers of your choice. Also, contact me via email (prashid@theswordandbrush.com) if you have any questions.

Comments

Popular Posts