Abstract Painting Demo This Thursday @ Hyde Park Art Center-Tampa

Hello everyone. I want to share with you that I will be conducting an Abstract Painting demonstration at the Hyde Park Art Center in Tampa, FL this Thursday, August 12th. The event will start at 7:00 pm. I will discuss my painting process using Golden Fluid Acrylic Paints and Gel Mediums. 

To give you an idea of the type of painting I will create during the demo, please view the following video.  It depicts a painting I recently created during a reception at the Tampa Artist Emporium. Enjoy!



If you have any questions be sure to contact me- Princess

Following the demo there will be a meeting of the Tampa Regional Artists organization. So be sure to stay if you want to learn more about them. The demo and meeting are free to attend and open to the public.

Hyde Park Art Center
705 Swann Avenue, Tampa, FL
http://tamparegionalartists.org
813.251.3780 ph.

Comments

Popular Posts