Color Blast Baby!

On Oct. 13, 2011, I had a great session at the Old Hyde Park Art Center. I gave a painting demonstration and art talk to Tampa Regional Artists and art lovers.  To truly illustrate some of my ideas, I began a new 24 x 48" canvas. Using my staining and dripping technique discussed in my book (Elemental Atmospheres), I brought to painting to a near completed state.


Photo Credit: Kathy Durdin. Visual Artist, Princess Simpson Rashid, giving a painting demonstration at at Tampa Regional Artist (TRA) Meeting. October 13, 2011.

Here's a detail of the painting:

Photo Credit: P. Rashid. Detail of new painting by Visual Artist, Princess Simpson Rashid.

Wanna see more?

Thank you to all the TRA members and guests who came out to attend my demonstration. -Princess

Comments

Popular Posts