Art Walk Magic in May


I think this is best hanging  I've pulled off so far as the Curator of the Ybor Art Association (YAA) Studios & Gallery building in Ybor City-Tampa .


My goal is always to develop an overall cohesiveness in the presentation of the work.  I was able to achieve it this month because I had more control over what was shown.  Being able to control that helped tremendously on how I was able to present it.

Collage Paintings  of YAA studio artist, Taylor Craig

There is still much to do to really make this Art Walk a true success but I think we are moving forward.

Self Portrait by Bruce Ferguson

Here's a link to an Tampa Bay Times article about what the Ybor Art Association is doing in Ybor City. [link] With the support of the community we can continue to grow and contribute to the cultural and business aspects of our city.

I want to thank the YAA members and Studio artists that helped with hanging and getting the building in good shape for the show. Also, Thanks to all who came out and supported this event.



See you next month-second Saturday (June 9th) from 6-10 pm.

The YAA Studios & Gallery is located at:
1521 1/2 East 7th Avenue, Ybor City-Tampa.
(We are right above the King Corona Cafe).





Comments

Popular Posts