"Potential Fission"- A Poured Acrylic on Canvas

This is one of my pour and drip paintings, "Potential Fission".

"Potential Fission"
c. Princess Simpson Rashid
Acrylic on Canvas
24 x 30 "
AVAILABLE


Here are few shots of the mixed solutions of paint that I used.  For my pour and drip paintings, I have used Golden Fluid Acrylics & Mediums exclusively.  Let me know if you have any questions about my process.

I usually work on multiple paintings at a time. -P.Rashid


I specially mixed my colors and modified them with medium.
The picture shows what is left after a typical paint session -P.Rashid

 "Potential Fission" is currently on view at the The Great Frame Up gallery in South Tampa, FL for a limited time.  Check it out in person.

Comments

Jaime Howard said…
Hi Princess!

I really love that painting, "Potential Fission!"

I'd love to paint with you sometime.
I can just see us now, with the music turned up to high and flinging some paint.

Whoa! That would be too much fun.

Happy painting! Jaime
Princess Rashid said…
You are right Jaime! That would be a blast. I am coming to Jax in sometime in July or August. Maybe we can meet up and do some plein air or studio stuff.

Thanks for your comment. "Potential Fission" was a lot of fun to paint! I am glad you like it!

Princess

Popular Posts