My Studio View Has Improved!

Check out the view from my new studio window.

View from my studio window of East 7th Ave. Ybor City, Tampa.
Visual Artist: Princess Simpson Rashid, Studio 11


That's right... I'm on the street side of the building so now  I can get a full dose of the life pulse of Ybor City!  Can't you just hear it....!



View of my studio in the Ybor Art Association Studios on East 7th Ave. Ybor City, Tampa.
Visual Artist: Princess Simpson Rashid, Studio 11.


I am in the same Ybor Art  Colony building (just above the King Corona Cafe) but now I am on the street side in Studio 11. Come by this coming Artwalk on Saturday, July 14th to check it out. Or contact me to make an appointment to see my work in person. I also give instruction in different painting and printmaking techniques.

Did I mention that my room was air conditioned. :)

Address: 
Studio 11-Princess Rashid
1521 1/2 East 7th Avenue (Ybor City), Tampa, FL  33605

Comments

Popular Posts