Mayo Clinic Exhibit Update

In a previous post, I shared with you that my painting, "Composition D" was one of 9 pieces chosen to exhibit at The Mayo Clinic Jacksonville for their "Expressions of Healing" exhibit. My piece is the bold and colorful vertical piece on the end (far right).

 The exhibit is located in a large glass case at the entrance of the Mayo Building, as you walk toward the Davis Lounge with its large Chiluly glass installation hanging from the ceiling and a huge water wall.  For this lovely and well-traveled location, the juror chose seven paintings and photographs and two sculptures for the exhibit.

I am so proud to be included in this display!  "Expressions of Healing" will be on display at the Mayo Clinic of Jacksonville, FL until end of March 2010.

FYI: To actively support my studio practice consider the following purchasing opportunities: 


Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Comments

Popular Posts